Is a renovation loan right for you?
Purchase and fix up your dream home with a rehab home loan. A rehab loan lets you include the cost of home improvements and repairs into a new home loan. Finance your home’s purchase price and any repairs or upgrades to be made in one mortgage.
Benefits of a renovation loan
- Save Money: Combine your rehab loan and your mortgage into a single home loan, which limits your loan closing costs.
- Buying or refinancing: Our rehab loan is available to both buyers and refinancing households.
- Expanded Options: Find the right rehab loan whatever your home improvement project and needs.
Renovation loan eligibility requirements
- Good credit score
- Down payment of 3.5% or more
- Self-occupancy of the property
- Debt-to-income ratio below 45%